Data handling regulations
Protecting the personal data made available by visitors to its website and safeguarding visitors’ rights of autonomy with regard to information are important priorities for Cuborum English Bt is committed to handling visitors’ personal data in a way which complies fully with applicable legal provisions and contributes to ensuring the secure use of the internet by visitors. Cuborum English Bt handles visitors’ personal data confidentially, in accordance with valid legal provisions, provides for their security, takes the technical and organizational measures and establishes the procedural rules required to enforce applicable legal provisions and other recommendations.
These Data handling Regulations specify the principles which define our policy and daily practices relating to the protection of personal data. In it we present our services for which we request personal data from website visitors (users), our declaration on how and for what purposes such data are used, as well as how we provide for their security and protection.
During the drafting of the Regulations we took into account applicable legal provisions, with special emphasis on the following:
- Act CXII of 2011 on information self-determination and the freedom of information;
- Act VI of 1998 on the protection of individuals during the machine-based processing of personal data;
- Act CVIII of 2001 on electronic commerce.
- We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this site.
- If and when requested by visitors, we provide detailed information on the personal data handled by Cuborum English Bt, the purpose, the legal basis and the duration of data handling and activities relating to data handling.
- By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us collecting and using your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in these regulations.
- Regulations on data handling and the protection of visitors’ personal data apply to natural persons only, in view of the fact that personal data can only be interpreted with respect to natural persons (based on section 1 of paragraph 2 of act LXIII of 1992 on the protection of personal data and the disclosure of public data). This Declaration is therefore only binding with respect to the handling of the personal data of natural persons.
The most important principles relating to the handling of personal data, are the following:
- Personal data may only be handled for a specific purpose, for the exercising of rights or the fulfillment of obligations.
- Data handling must be consistent with its objective during all of its phases.
- Data may only be handled to the extent and for the time necessary to attain the given objective.
- In the absence of statutory regulations, personal data may only be handled with the consent of the visitor (user) in question.
- In the course of data handling data may only be used for the objective specified.
- The nature of the data provision, whether it is voluntary or mandatory, must be specified prior to the recording of the data.
- In addition to the objective of data handling, clear information must be provided as to who will handle and process the data.
- Data must be stored securely. The data handler is obliged to provide for the security of the data, and is obliged to take the technical and organizational measures and to establish the procedural rules necessary for the enforcement of applicable legal provisions.
- Data must be protected, especially against unauthorized access, alteration, publication and deletion, as well as damage and destruction.
- Visitors (users) may request information at any time during data handling, may check the contents of their data and may request their correction, modification, alteration or deletion at any time.
- Visitors (users) may modify or revoke their consent to data handling at any time.
- Data is usually processed in a mechanical way.
- Data may be forwarded and different cases of data handling may be linked if the affected visitor has consented to this, or if an act permits this, and if the conditions of data handling are fulfilled for all personal data. Prior to implementing data handling, the service provider must provide clear and understandable information, in compliance with legal provisions, about the manner and the objective of data recording, and, in the case of voluntary data provisions, about the indication of the voluntary basis.
- By data or information suitable for personal identification we mean the personal data of natural persons with which someone can be personally identified, communication may be established with them or someone’s physical accessibility may be defined, including, without limitation: name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, customer profiles.
- We affirm as a general principle that in all cases when we request personal data from visitors (users), they can decide freely on whether to provide it or not, after reading and interpreting the relevant information. It must be noted, however, that if visitors decide not to provide their personal data, they may in some cases be unable to use some of the services requiring this.
- If you register on certain subpages of our website cuborum.com, there are some data fields which must be filled out for successful registration, and that failure to complete certain fields, or inappropriate completion could lead to the rejection of registration. In order to have use of the services of website cuborum.com, we request our visitors (users) to register. Through registration the visitors (users) shall provide the following data: name, nickname, gender, address, email address, phone number. During registration, only that data can be requested from the visitor (user), which is necessary for the executing of the service, and suitable for achieving the purpose. Upon registering, the visitor (user) gives their consent for his/her personal data to be stored freely. Personal and other data provided by visitors are not amended or linked with data or information originating from other sources.
- However, the complete implementation of services may require the handover of some of visitors’ personal data to third parties on a temporary basis for the purpose of data processing or data handling, in case the necessary consent is granted. For example, if visitors undertake online payment on our service pages, the credit card number, indispensable for payment, is handled only by the partner financial institution. If as a result of a purchase made on our website cuborum.com the product purchased needs to be sent to the buyer, the product to be delivered, its price, the name and the address of the addressee are handed over to the business partner performing delivery, specified on the opening page of the service in question, but the delivery partner may not use these data for any other purpose besides the delivery. The handling of personal data in this manner is not possible without consent to the forwarding of the data.
- In compliance with its statutory obligation, Cuborum English Bt hands over requested and available information to the competent authorities if it is requested to hand over personal data in a manner consistent with legal provisions (received in a resolution seizing official data in connection with the suspicion of a criminal act).
- If visitors (users) make personal data available to us, we will take all necessary measures to provide for the security of such data, both during network communication (online data handling) and data storage (offline data handling). Only persons working in relevant positions may have access to personal data.
- We inform you that Cuborum English Bt doesn`t circulate emails to our visitors from time to time, providing information on new services or special offers. We send an automatic email confirming visitors ordering our products or welcoming visitors signing up for services requiring registration.
The modification and deletion of personal data
If any of our clients (visitors) requests the deletion of their personal data from our system (of course in some cases accepting that from then on they will not be able to use the service linked to the data, or at least not in the same way), such a request will be fulfilled in 5 workdays by deleting from our database the appropriate records specified by the visitor (user).
We inform visitors (users) that their data needs to be deleted in the following cases:
a)if the processing of the data is illegitimate;
b)if the visitor (user) requests as such;
c)if the data is incomplete or inaccurate and the situation cannot be rectified legally;
d)if the purpose of data processing has ceased;
e)if the court or the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information enacts it.
- The analysis of log files The analysis of log files generated during the use of web-based services provides information for service providers which is useful in several respects. In the log files the servers providing the service record data about the requests sent by visitors (users), such as the dynamic IP address of the computer sending the request, the type of browser used, the time of the request, the address of the requested page, etc. Cuborum English Bt uses such information for technical purposes (analyzing the secure operation of servers, subsequent checks) only. The data queues thus generated are not linked with information suitable for identification, originating from other sources.
- Legal Statement The information appearing on our website can be viewed free of charge as part of the website, with the frequency of updating specified on the website. However, the information displayed on the website may not be sold, published, handed over to third parties or be used for business purposes.
Data handling relating to opinions received
Data handling Manager: Mr Zoltan GAL (email: email@example.com)
Headquarters: 1188 Budapest, Tölgy utca 3.
Data Processing by Cuborum English Bt
Place of Data Processing: 1188 Budapest, Tölgy utca 3.
Data handling registration IDs:
Data base related to registration on the website - registration number: NAIH-97078/2016.
Data base related to webshop operation on the website - registration number: NAIH-81821/2014.
Data base related to prize game on the website - registration number: NAIH-81822/2014.